Our safety and security measures:-
- No Smoking policy
Our hospital observes a strict "NO SMOKING" code of practice within its premises following the Ministry of Health regulations.
- 24 hours close-circuit TV monitors and security for round-the-clock security surveillance.
- Fire resistant materials are used in the building under the strict supervision of the Fire Department of Malaysia (Jabatan Bomba Malaysia).
We seek cooperation from all our patients and visitors to observe these safety rules and regulations within our hospital premises.
Safeguard Your Stay
NSCMH Medical Centre takes safety and security measures as one of the most important measure in the management of patient care. Security surveillance by security staff is provided round the clock. 24-hour close-circuit TV monitors and security staff guard at all the entrances to hospital. Fire resistant materials are used in the building under the strict supervision of the Fire Department of Malaysia (Jabatan Bomba Malaysia).
Our Safety Goals
NSCMH Medical Centre takes patient safety goals as one the most important aspect of healthcare provision. Patients are the centre of our care provision and are the most important members of Hospital safety goals.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our patients. Patients and their families may help by informing physicians and caregivers of:
- Any food or drug allergies, and if you are taking or have been taking any medication, including over-the-counter and herbal products. Any changes in your condition and how you are responding to medication and treatment. If you have questions about your care, medication or treatment, please ask your doctors/ nurses for more explanation. In addition, many factors, including your physical condition, medication and procedures, may make you feel weak or dizzy. It is important to know what activities your consultant/ doctor feels you are able to perform, and it is best initially not to try to do things such as get out of bed without first checking with hospital staff.
- If your doctor says you may get out of bed, please use the bed controls to lower the bed to the lowest position and use the call system for assistance.
- Use the call system in the bathroom if you become weak or need help getting back to bed.
- Wear non-skid footwear. Ask your caregiver, if you don't have any.
- Have objects you use, such as bedside table, phone, call light, walker or cane placed within easy reach.
Concerns & Complaints
If we can be of any further service to you, or if you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Whatever the occasion of your visit with us, we hope that you have found NSCMH Medical Centre a place of healing, in which you are satisfied in terms of quality service and facilities.
If you have suggestions for us to enhance our services, or if you have any questions, please write them down or fill in our questionnaire that can be found in the information folder and drop them off in any of our suggestion boxes or hand them over to the nurse.
We appreciate your feedback in our quest of ongoing excellent service.